We will collect following information:
1. Location information and destination information;
2. Your phone number, email address, and other similar contacts data;
3. Password, password hint, and similar security information for authentication and account access;
4. To process the data required for your payment operation, such as your payment account number (credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment account;
5. Data produced by the interaction with our services, including but not limited to the function you use and your payment records, etc.;
6. At the same time, you can check the personal information and ride information you provided to us. If you want to delete or correct your personal information, please contact our customer service staff.
How will we collect the data?
1. oBike will collect and store the information you have entered in the oBike App or the information you provided to us in other sources. We will also legally collect your personal or group information from associated companies, business partners and other independent third party sources. Your security setting in relevant sites and suppliers may limit or prevent our access to relevant information.
2. If you are willing to provide your personal information to us which means you accept that oBike can save your information in necessary period for relevant uses.
All your information will be collected in legal way and we will use it in following ways：
1. Provide and improve related service of oBike, including the operation, maintenance and improvement of oBike, which include the development of new functions, research and provide customer support;
2. oBike's website and APP management;
3. User authentication, customer service, security, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup use, ensure the safety for us to provide you with products and services; if we found that you use our services for fraud or illegal purposes, we will take corresponding actions to stop the service;
4. Allow us to communicate with you and make it personalized, including the push notification in app about the latest market information ,discount offers, updated request to our service, investigation we invite you to finish;
5. Design new products and services or upgrade them that are currently being offered;
6. To assist in the enforcement of laws and regulations, the police or other government or regulatory bodies, as well as to comply with applicable laws and regulations, or other obligations to the government or the regulatory body;
7. Other uses we notified when we collect your data
Information may be sent to you
The necessary verification code to complete the service;
Push notifications when using the products and services;
Current information about ride cost and discount;
News, special promotions and promotional activities on oBike products and services.
Unsubscribe and Revocation of Consent
If you wish to unsubscribe to the processing of your Personal Data for Additional Purposes by oBike Inc., please click on the link “Unsubscribe” which is embedded in the relevant email in order not to receive any email in the future.
If you wish to revoke the consent that oBike Inc. has obtained from you for the Purposes stipulated herein, please notify oBike Inc. at email@example.com.
Information security and privacy protection measures
oBike Inc, including its related parties, and its associated company adopt a strict system to ensure the safety of the information we collect will not be lost, be misused and altered;
We use industry general security technologies and procedures to keep your personal information away from unauthorized access, use or disclosure;
In order to deliver better services and products we may make the data available to third party for statistics analysis. In the process of providing services, we will also use the third party products or services. These third party companies or individuals will only in necessary situation to use the data, and they are subject to strict confidentiality provisions of the constraints;
Please note that any security system has the potential and unknown risks.
Acknowledgement and Consent
By communicating with oBike Inc., using oBike Inc.’s services, purchasing products from oBike Inc. or by virtue of your engagement with oBike Inc., you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice and agree and consent to the use, processing and transfer of your Personal Data by oBike Inc. as described in this Notice.
oBike Inc. shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Notice at any time by placing the updated Notice on the Websites. By continuing to communicate with oBike Inc., by continuing to use oBike Inc. services, purchasing products from oBike Inc. or by your continued engagement with oBike Inc. following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Notice, such actions shall signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.